Tapestry went well because it didn't rain on Sunday!
I'm so upset because despite coming in 2nd as the first runner for 4x400m, losing only to one of the Nanos, we ended up 4th overall. I WANT MY MEDAL!!! *cries*
Ameera and I went to Clementi on Wednesday and I went with Grace and Royston again yesterday. I can't believe all we did was talk about boys! XD With the exception of Royston of course...
Why is it that some guys just can't bring themselves to ask girls out as more than just friends if that's want they want? That's what I'd really like to know. Grace and I have been speculating that the BOYS in our school just have no balls. That's a really sad thought.
How do you bring yourself to choose between 2 things, when that has already been decided on? How can I ignore the obvious, though it doesn't present itself as the perfect choice?
I think I need someone to psychoanalyze me.
2:26 PM